Standing Committees of the CAP-ACP
- Annual Meeting Committee
- Awards Committee
- Executive Committee
- Canadian Chairs of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Continuing Professional Development Committee
- Membership Committee
- National Standards Committee for High Complexity Laboratory Testing
- Nominating Committee
- Professional Affairs Committee
- Resource Development Committee
- Scientific Advisory Committee (Resident Review Course)
- Special Archives Committee
- Workload and Human Resources Committee
Special Committees & Working Groups
Special Committees and Working Groups are formed to deal with emerging or short-term issues.
- Cancer Care Advisory Committee - in July 2014, the Executive voted to form this Special Committee as a joint committee between CAP-ACP and the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer.
- Working Group on Guidelines for Pathology Review for Research
- Task Force on Guidelines for Investigation of Laboratory Medicine Irregularities
- Working Group on Media and Public Relations
Should an emerging or short-term issue prove to be ongoing then a Special Committee or Working Group may become a Standing Committee, as per CAP-ACP Bylaws.
For more information, please contact CAP-ACP Office: firstname.lastname@example.org